Implement sound and flexible real-time payment processing to support your bank’s digitalization
The advent of Instant Payments challenges the organization of your information system. You have to manage increased service levels, while maintaining accrued security at the same time.
CRISTAL Instant Payments is a proven and highly performing component to support instructions processing and smoothly integrate within your payment and digital banking platform. CRISTAL foundation ensures operational security. CRISTAL design ensures the required flexibility to meet all requirements for all future Instant Payments use cases.
- 24/7/365 with 99,999% availability
- 500 milliseconds per transaction in high throughput context
- 500 transactions per second, up to 20 million transactions per day
- Support EPC rulebook and AOS in multi-CSM environment
- Configurable processing in order to deploy various use cases
- Natively multi-bank , multi-currency, multi-schemes
- Flexible integration with client channel applications, including Open Banking
- Liquidity management for proprietary account and indirect participants
Value for our clients
- Secure your time-to-market and ramp-up
- Ensure your long term compliance with requirements from the future payment market
- Implement all use cases required for your customers
- Tailor your risk and fraud management to the diversity of use cases and market segments
- Enhance your payment infrastructure to support the demands arising from digitalization
Rémi Tanon, Head of Innovation and Market Infrastructure Projects, BRED Banque Populaire
This project aims at strengthening our leadership position in cash management by offering our customers a modern, secure and instant payment method that will support the development of our innovative digital banking offerings. We chose the Worldline solution because of the relevance of its functional scope and of our successful experience using the CRISTAL platform.
Contact our expertMarie-Therese Stanicel Senior Product Marketing Manager
With over 25 years of experience in banking, including in operational marketing and sales at S.W.I.F.T., Marie-Therese Stanicel has extensive experience in clearing systems, securities processing and funds administration, portfolio and asset management, global banking platforms. She has been marketing our payment, liquidity and collateral management solutions for more than 15 years and is responsible for the development of the CRISTAL Payment & Liquidity Management Hub. T +33 6 7408 4755Mail Marie-Therese
Senior Product Marketing Manager